---

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:53:44 +0360
From: "Samuel Wesley" <andrea.genovese@00map.com>
To: peirce-l-request

# Mail sent to leave-peirce-l-3467796h was converted to these commands:
end

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:53:44 +0360
From: "Samuel Wesley" <andrea.genovese@00map.com>
To: leave-peirce-l-3467796h@lyris.ttu.edu
Subject: Apply for that job

Please read this letter attentively!

Financial company is in search of representatives in the US.

- Age: from 18 till 60 years
- Have a skill to communicate and access to the Internet.
- You can speak english language above average
- You need to know how to use excel and word.

You will earn from 1500 up to 3000 USD per week, working only some hours per
day. You can work part time or full time.

If you are interested in our offer send the following data to our e-mail
usa@euroimperial2.com

- Your full name
- Your contact e-mail
- Your phone number

If you have any questions. Feel free to ask them