Dear IT Professional,

As we gear up to mark our 40th anniversary in 2007, we’d like to extend an
invitation to you to become part of a tradition that has made Computerworld the
IT industry’s most reliable source of technology news and its most trusted
means of peer-to-peer information sharing for four decades.

That tradition is upheld by a team of journalists that has received more awards
than any other IT publishing outlet, including the Magazine of the Year award
from the American Society of Business Publication Editors in 2004 and again in
2006. In addition to timely, user-oriented reporting and analysis of IT news,
Computerworld delivers sharp commentary from high-profile columnists,
comprehensive technology and management features, and our popular special
editions that include:

-- Annual Forecast issue

-- 100 Best Places to Work in IT

-- Annual IT Salary Survey

-- Horizon Awards for Innovative Technologies

-- Special Premier 100 IT Leaders issue

We welcome your application for a complimentary subscription to Computerworld.
As the industry’s recognized “Voice of IT Management,” we have no doubt that
you will quickly find yourself looking forward to diving into your issue each
week.

Select here to apply: http://subscribe.computerworld.com/NNE1006DTCID

Sincerely,

Don Tennant
Vice President and Editor in Chief
Computerworld

If you have already applied for a FREE subscription or
currently receive COMPUTERWORLD, please disregard this e-mail.
This is not a renewal notice.

To be removed from future mailings from Computerworld Circulation,
please opt out here:
http://optout.computerworld.com/circ.aspx?emid=BRXKezqt%2fAcP1sapV%2fEMSk6M5jZc22sszeFtKi4Pj2c%3d

Computerworld Inc.
1 Speen Street