Dear Sir/Madam,
In my recent emails, I had introduced our different grade artemia. In order to
let you know our artemia products perfectly. I want to send you some useful
informations on nutrition data and cysts size of our artemia products. If you
don't like this email, please reply me soon, I will remove your email from our
list. Thanks.I understand that many of customers order artemia cysts from Great
Salt Lake, Utah, U.S.A at present. We are a new artemia supplier for the world
market. We will do our best to penetrate one part of the world artemia market
with our premium quality, competitive price, steady supply and comfortable
service.Most of our artemia are collecting from Bohai Bay salt ponds, China. It
has long been acknowledged that the HUFA composition of Artemia is largely
determined, not by genetic factors, but by environmental factors. The most
important of these factors is the HUFA profile of the diet supporting the adult
artemia population. In the Bohai Bay, the HUFA content of the plankton which
the adult artemia feed upon provides abundant sources of the critically
important 20:5w3 and 22:6w3 HUFA’s. The following is the nutrition
data:Origin:Bohai Bay, China (Grade A)Hatching Data:Parameter        Average
    UnitNauplii Count     220,000       Nauplii per gram Cyst Count
250,000       Cysts per gram Percent Hatch     88            %Nauplii Length
480           umCyst Length       226           umNutritional DataHUFA Profile
and analysis data of Bohai Bay artemia Cysts  mg/g16:0     12.0616:1
17.6518:0     3.3318:1     11.3518:2     2.49 EPA      25.03DHA      20.86Our
artemia products are packed in vacuum can. 425 grams per can, 12 cans per case.
Some part of our artemia is in Premium quality (+90% hatch rate). Most of our
artemia is in good quality (+80% hatch rate). The hatching condition is just as
same as GSL artemia, salinity 20 ppt, PH 8.5, temperature 28-30 centigrade,
light 1500 lux, pump the air, hatching time 24 hours. If you need, I could sent
the artemia samples to you for evaluating artemia quality. If you have any
problem, please email me freely.Your any reply will be appreciated. Fuye
aquaculture Co.Ltd.Website:http://www.haotianartemia.comEmail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]