Dear potential customer, garage / service owner:
Please visit www.worldiagnostic.com for information about products you will
possibly need for your work. If you don't find this information useful, please
just delete this message.

More examples:

Tacho Universal 2007 (version October): 1020 EUR
VAG-COM 704 (HEX-CAN USB): 90 EUR
VAG-TACHO 2.3: 130 EUR

BMW GT1 PRO: 2130 EUR (delivery cost included)
LAUNCH X431: 1800 EUR

KEY COPY TOOL PRO: 290 EUR
Universal TV ACTIVATOR: 600 EUR

Broken (blocked) VAG-COM cable fixing software: free for our customers.

We ship directly from factory.
We use DHL / UPS / TNT courier services with tracking numbers.
We accept Paypal, T/T and more payment options.
We offer online support for our customers.

Worldiagnostic.com is not acting against original manufacturers and is
respecting them very much.
Tools listed in our website do not break copyrights, as they only are
constructed and work similar to famous tools. Names are used for easier
identifying only. Software is not sold together with tools.

NOTE: we additionally make professional quality chip tuning files for
turbosiesel engines (EDC15, EDC16, DDE3/4, etc.), we NEVER use files from
database - every file is made "by hand".

Thanks for understanding.
Yours,
Worldiagnostic.com team
www.worldiagnostic.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: worldiagnostic

We found your E-mail in public Internet resources.