Hi Everyone,

This is a new mailing list set up for cobbler development topics, such as
patches, pull requests, internals, or future feature planning.  We're starting
this because the existing list is starting to be rather active and this will
keep things a bit more organized.

Since all of you are subscribed to cobbler list, I'm sending you this invite.
You will not be subscribed to this new list unless you want, so click through
if you like, or choose to ignore this email.  Either one is fine.   Thanks!

--Michael

Your address "archive@mail-archive.com" has been invited to join the
cobbler-devel mailing list owner. You may accept the invitation by
simply replying to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact.

You can also visit this web page:

https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/confirm/cobbler-devel/eef8b21bb5169561a41c180fe0fce6a6d1513268

Or you should include the following line -- and only the following
line -- in a message to cobbler-devel-requ...@lists.fedorahosted.org:

    confirm eef8b21bb5169561a41c180fe0fce6a6d1513268

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers.

If you want to decline this invitation, please simply disregard this
message.  If you have any questions, please send them to
cobbler-devel-ow...@lists.fedorahosted.org.