Greetings. This message is a periodic reminder that
     archive@mail-archive.com
is subscribed to the
     atom-syntax
mailing list.

*** SEE BELOW: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. ***

There are two purposes for this message:
- If this message is bounced by your mail server, I can remove you from
  the mailing list and reduce waste of bandwidth and resources. (If you
  are reading this message, it clearly didn't get bounced!)
- Some people stay subscribed to mailing lists even though they do not
  want to because they do not know how to unsubscribe.

If you want to stay subscribed to the atom-syntax mailing list,
you do not need to do anything. Feel free to delete this message.

On the other hand, if you want to unsubscribe from this list, simply go
to the following link:
     <http://www.imc.org/Unsubs/?137656514>

If for some reason you cannot go to that web site, you can also
unsubscribe by email; however, doing so is not as likely to get you
unsubscribed as the web site is. To unsubscribe using email, you can
respond to this message and I will unsubscribe you by hand in the next
few days. Again, this is not assured to work because your mail system
may make it impossible for me to determine who you are or what you want
to unsubscribe to.

Alternatively, you can send a plain-text message to:
     atom-syntax-requ...@imc.org
with the single word
     unsubscribe
in the body of the message. This last method assumes that the "From:"
address in your mail is "archive@mail-archive.com". Again, using the
web site above is more likely to work than this method (due to limitations
in Majordomo, the mailing list software we currently use).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

--Paul Hoffman, list administrator