Ammending Regulation Z Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (“HOEPA”)

** Discounts apply for early registration. See information below to register in
this event. **

that homeowners yet the fairest deal when they seek equity financing on their
home. As a result of the Subprime crisis, regulators are taking a new look at
the regulation to help homeowners navigate through this very difficult time.
Financial institutions, particularly banks and credit unions, should have a
thorough and comprehensive understanding of how HOEPA is going to play out in
this challenging environment.

The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series is assembling a
panel of distinguished professionals and key regulators to help understand the
impact of HOEPA in today's financial world. The speakers will present their
expert opinions in a two-hour LIVE Webcast. The event will take place on May
12, 2009, 12:00pm to 2:00pm (ET).

Register for this event:
https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=gkc&formId=50964

FEATURED SPEAKERS:

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Dan S. Sokolov
Attorney, Division of Consumer and Community Affairs

Reed Smith LLP
Leonard A. Bernstein
Partner

Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP
Paul F. Hancock
Partner

RSM McGladrey
Matt Schriner
Managing Director

Event Agenda:

- Overview of the HOEPA Rules for Higher-Priced Loans.
- New High Priced Loans: How To Define And New Disclosures
- Tila Amendments In New Housing Law - The Seven Day Notice
- Changes For All Principal Dwelling Secured Loans
- Tila Advertising Restrictions And Guidelines
- Remedial issue.
- Key steps in implementing the new requirements
- Necessary controls that must be developed
- Identifying the audience and delivering training on the new requirements
- Monitoring the requirements going forward

Check for Updates, Speaker Bios, Event Details etc:
http://www.knowledgecongress.org/event_2008_RegZ.html

Who Should Attend?

- Commercial Loan Officers
- Mortgage Loan Officers
- Compliance Officers and Managers
- Risk Managers and Auditors
- Bank Counsel
- Senior Bank Management

Why Attend?

This is a must attend event for anyone interested in understanding Regulation Z.
- New guidance explained by the most qualified key leaders & experts
- Hear directly from key regulators & thought leaders
- Interact directly with panel during Q&A

Registration Information:

Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Time: 12:00pm to 2:00pm (ET)

Registration Link (click link below or copy and paste into your browser):
https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=gkc&formId=50964

For Group registrations please click
http://www.knowledgecongress.org/group_registration.htm or call 1.800.578.4370
for more info.

Unlimited Attendance Plans:
The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series has an extremely
affordable benefit rich group preferred plan for companies that send multiple
people to multiple webcasts. In addition to saving, you'll receive many
exclusive benefits. Click
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzjmjgengmt/Unlimited_Attendee_Plan_21709r.pdf to
download the brochure.

Important Notice:
Discounts apply for early registration. If you have a scheduling conflict and
can't attend this live event on its scheduled date, you may want to order the
full recording of the event for your review at your convenience.
Please email: i...@knowledgecongress.org for any question or if you wish to
order the recording.

Course Level: Intermediate
Prerequisite: None
Method Of Presentation: Group-Based-Internet
Developer: The Knowledge Conference
Recommended CLE/CPE Hours: 1.75 - 2.0 (Please note, your State Bar or
Accounting Board will make the final determination with respect to continuing
education credit. If you are applying for CLE credit in Texas you must register
20 days before the event date.)
Advance Preparation: Print and review course materials
Course Code: 083801
Course Fee: $199 - $299
NASBA Sponsor Number: 109004

CLE

We are an approved multi-event sponsor in the state of California. Our provider
ID is: 14451. In Texas, Illinois, & Virginia, we submit programs for individual
approval in advance. In New York, our programs are submitted immediately after
the event live date and attendees are sent the approval codes once we receive
them from the New York State Bar. All Other states: Once attendance is
verified, attendees are emailed an official certificate of attendance which
they submit to their respective State Bar Associations. Our programs are
created with continuing education in mind and therefore are designed to meet
the requirements of all State Bar Associations. If you have any questions,
please email our CLE coordination: i...@knowledgecongress.org

CPE Sponsors

The Knowledge Conference is registered with the National Association of State
Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have
final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN,
37219-2417. Website: www.nasba.org

Enrolled Agents Sponsor ID Number: 760

We have entered into an agreement with the Office of Professional
Responsibility, Internal Revenue Service, to meet the requirements of 31 Code
of Federal Regulations, section 10.6(g), covering maintenance of attendance
records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors, and
length of class hours. This agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the
Office of Professional Responsibility as to the quality of the program or its
contribution to the professional competence of the enrolled individual.

To view a list of all upcoming events, check our Events Calendar via the link
below:
http://www.knowledgecongress.org/events.htm

Disclaimer: Please note, the event date is firm although it may be subject to
change.
Please check http://www.knowledgecongress.org/date_policy.html for details.

About The Webcast Organizer:

The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge
Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a
variety of industries. "We bring together the world's leading authorities and
industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts to study the impact
of changing regulations."

Opt-out of all invitation notices:
To remove your email from this list, please click decl...@knowledgecongress.org
and send the email with the CC number: 380551068911042 in the subject.

CC: 380551068911042

The Knowledge Group, LLC * 123 Town Square Place, STE 242 Jersey City, NJ 07310
* Phone: 800.578.4370 * Fax: 646.219.5381 * Email: i...@knowledgecongress.org

Copyright 2009 - 2010. The Knowledge Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.  Privacy
Policy.
 NJ 07310 * Phone: 800.578.4370 * Fax: 646.219.5381 * Email:
i...@knowledgecongress.org

Copyright 2009 - 2010. The Knowledge Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy
Policy.

<<hr2.gif>>