This is our second attempt to reach you this year. Perhaps this email did not reach you the first time or was lost in the shuffle among many that reach your inbox every day. We understand, and for that reason we are extending our invitation to you once again. We encourage you to fill out the online form in order to proceed with our process. The extension will be through July, 20 2010. I wish you much success and great fortune with the remainder of this year.

--------------------------

It is my pleasure to inform you that on February 5, 2010 your information was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2010/2011 edition of Emerald Who’s Who for Executives and Professionals. Emerald is the premiere social network for professionals in a private environment. Emerald each year recognizes and selects key executives, professionals and organizations in all disciplines and industries for outstanding business and professional achievements around the globe.

In the current economic climate, it is important to be part of a network of professionals that can assist with seeking the best possible candidates for positions and business endeavors. Our members assist each other with business and career opportunities every day. Emerald is also consistently helping our members increase existing business; develop new ventures and acquire new contacts, locally, nationally and internationally.

Please take a moment to fill out the invitation by using the link/form below. We ask that you complete it carefully, as it will be reviewed by our editorial department to finalize your submission.

http://www.ewwdirectory.com/index.asp?id=MME02050714010II

As a reminder, Emerald is pleased to inform you that there are no dues or fees to be included in the publication.

On behalf of the staff at Emerald, we wish you continued success.

With kind regards,

Anthony Miller

Research Department

Emerald for Executives and Professionals, Inc.

208 East 51st Street, Suite 151

New York, NY 10022

www.emeraldww.com

Emerald Who's Who for Executives and Professionals is not affiliated with Marquis Who's Who or any other Who's Who organization or publication.

Please reply with remove in your subject line should you wish to no longer receive email from us at this address.