Did you receive the email copied here below sent to you last month?

Please confirm good reception.

Cordially,

Martin Vermont

mverm...@os28.net

I am Martin Vermont and I work for Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.
in Washington DC (Tel: 1-202-250-3620) - I am Dr. Marc Schneider’s new
assistant - I would like to speak with the person in charge of your
international clientele. Who is my contact? Who should I speak to?

In fact, after visiting http://www.mail-archive.com., we have noticed that your
website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I tested it on Hispanic
search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines, etc.) Our company
is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages. From
the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in
Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online presence by
promoting your website on foreign search engines.

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which will explains
clearly how to get top rankings on foreign search engines with only 1 entry
page per language (click on the following link or copy-paste it into your web
browser): http://www.os28.net/demo

Please call me at +1 (202) 250-3620 or email me and let's work on giving your
website the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign
native online users!!

Regards,

Martin Vermont

mverm...@os28.net

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.

1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite 200

Washington, DC 20036 USA

TEL: +1 (202) 250-3620

http://www.os28.net

Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999