Author:
mamwl1

Message:
Hi,

Try looking for this in your system out logs: CWWMQ0007W.

You must have had a transaction timeout in place as you showed me a transaction
timeout message! When you say you set the timeout in the ibm-ejb-ext.xml file I
presume you are talking about the component transaction timeout. I don't think
a value of -1 is supported as that would imply an infinite transaction timeout
which is not good.

As an aside I assume you have logic which deals with your batch processing half
way through? Otherwise you will end up processing the first half of the batch
again.

Regards, Matt.

To respond to this post, please click the following link:
<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14674819>