You have been invited to join id-wordpress
[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/id-wordpress/]. To accept this invitation either
Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends
and family or meet new people who share your interests.

It is a violation of our service rules for Groups members to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/abuse.html. You
may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in
the future.  To do so, please go here: