This invitation expires in 30 days. December 9, 2013 3:12:31 PM PST.

You have been invited to join lex-tmma-howto
[http://http://groups.yahoo.com//group/lex-tmma-howto/]. To accept this
invitation either reply to this mail with an empty message or go to:

Yahoo Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends
and family or meet new people who share your interests.

It is a violation of our service rules for Groups members to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us: . You may
also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the
future.  To do so, please go here: