** Heads up: Time Sensitive Invitation Coming for You Tomorrow

Hey there it’s Tamara Lowe...New York Times Bestselling Author, founder of Get
Motivated Seminars...and now co-founder and CEO of Christian Experts...

I know I have been out of the loop with you all for a while but I'm back.

Tomorrow I am sending you a personal invitation to a crazy unprecedented
opportunity that I am opening up to a small segment in my community of
subscribers.

You haven't seen me because I have been busy with this real small group for the
last 3 months I call my Inner Circle where my team of expert Christian coaches
and leaders hold their hand and show them how to live the life of their dreams
aright now...all practical stuff.

The success of this small group was phenomenal and in a few days I'll be
revealing just exactly what they were able to accomplish for FREE with me in
those few short months.

This time You’ve been randomly chosen to participate in the next phase of this
growing movement.

Please accept my invitation tomorrow to participate with me.

It will be completely FREE.

Nothing....

Zip...

No Credit Cards....

Just say yes and click the link in tomorrow’s email from me.

Enthusiastically,

Tamara Lowe

PS. Please DO NOT forward or share tomorrows email with anyone. It is for your
eyes only.

Copyright © 2015 Christian Experts, All rights reserved.
 You have registered for an event with us.

Our mailing address is:
Christian Experts
Noordereiland 116
Zeewolde, Fl 3891 GG