Find this email
inappropriate - Unsubscribe

                    Our
Visionhttp://www.successallianceindia.com/site/rsiyengarThe MiVeda vision is to
become a market leader in providing natural, safe and healthy products for
nutrition, personal care, cosmetics and household care throughout
India.Further, MiVeda has a vision to provide an opportunity for all the people
of India to change their lives and lifestyle by becoming part of the MiVeda
team. http://www.successallianceindia.com/site/rsiyengarOur PhilosophyAt
MiVeda, our philosophy is to provide safer non-toxic personal care, cosmetic,
household products and nutritional products that can potentially contribute to
the well-being and quality of life of our customers and the community.MiVeda
achieves this philosophy by providing products which: •     Do not contain
any potentially harmful or toxic ingredients•     Are environment
friendly•     Are not tested on animals. Our objective is also to share
our business and success with our customers and provide the people of India
with:•     An opportunity to enhance and enrich their lifestyle;•
The ability to generate income from one of the best and highest paying
home-based business opportunities available in India;•     The chance to
achieve financial freedom and security.•
http://www.successallianceindia.com/site/rsiyengar Our Values Our
EnvironmentMiVeda is a "green" company.We care for the environment and use
packaging materials that can be safely recycled or disposed of in landfill. We
are working towards a better future for the earth and our all our families. All
ingredients used in our products can be considered "earth friendly" and have no
deleterious effect.Our peopleWe are passionately committed to making a
difference in people's lives with high quality products, while our business
model can help our distributors achieve financial independence, greater freedom
and improved health.We reflect our values by providing an honest, professional,
friendly and caring service whilst at all times remaining focused on the best
interest of our distributors, customers and their families. Our IntegrityWe
maintain complete integrity and honesty in all our dealings. And, we believe in
honest and clear communication with our stakeholders, distributors and
customers. Our NameOur company name “MiVeda” was created after a
long and thoughtful process as the founders believed it encompassed the
philosophies and values of the company.“Mi” [pronounced my] has
multiple meanings.•     “My Vision”  –  which the
founders have for the company.•     “My Opportunity” –
for distributors who want to embrace the benefits our company provides. This
opportunity allows distributors to take ownership of the chance to change their
lives and all the ideals we stand for.•     “My Life” –
which reflects the philosophy, knowledge and wisdom our company has about
natural, healthy and safe products which we provide to our customers and all
the community.•     "My Health" – which reflects the chance
distributors have to take control of their health by using safe, non-toxic
products as well as fantastic nutritional products.“Veda”
[pronounced vayda] represents the fundamental philosophy of “vedic”
principles.•     "Veda" – is a term generally accepted to describe
“Knowledge”, “Wisdom” and in some contexts
“Science”. There are four Vedas known to mankind (The Rig Veda,The
Sam Veda,The Atharv Veda and The Yajur Veda). MiVeda founders especially chose
this term to reflect the scientific knowledge and wisdom which led to the use
of the selected ingredients and formulae used in the MiVeda products which are
natural, healthy and safe.•     “Veda” – allows people
to embrace the goodness of the ancient Indian Ayurveda and reflects our
philosophy of promoting long healthy life by using natural, healthy and safe
products as well as dietary supplements that provide all the proper nutrition
your body requires in the modern world.•
http://www.successallianceindia.com/site/rsiyengar

                                            About Circle "Nutritional
Supplements"

                                            Founder: Ramabadran Seshadri
Rsiyengar.com

another subject covered on the linked webpage I have provided:
http://www.successallianceindia.com/listen_to_health_issues?user=1442
This is about the topic of Hidden Dangers in commercially available personal
care products which are most often used by Indians every day. This audio link
features a wide variety of extremely well qualified medical and science health
professionals who express their views and concerns about potentially harmful
ingredients used in everyday products used by almost everyone in the community.
It is a powerful message and presented with plenty of scientific information.
This information has such an impact in Australia, that the Australian TGA has
recently placed a very common surfactant used in India on the Poisons list. I
can supply more information if required. The offending surfactant is called
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (or derivatives). Dr Dale strongly believes no one
should use products with this ingredient in them (e.g. toothpaste, mo

        Join the Circle

                About LocalCircles

    LocalCircles takes Social Media to the next level and makes it about
Communities, Governance and Utility. It enables citizens to connect with
communities for most aspects of urban daily life like Neighborhood,
Constituency, City, Government, Causes, Interests and Needs, seek
information/assistance when needed, come together for various initiatives and
improve their urban daily life. LocalCircles is free for citizens and always
will be!

                                                               This email was
sent to