INVITATION

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since 2007, Battery PLC is successfully taking part in the largest exhibition
of household goods Ambiente-Frankfurt, Germany. And now we have the opportunity
to present again our expanded product range for the seventh consecutive year.

Bateria PLC team has the pleasure to invite you to our stand in the new
AMBIENTE from 12.02 to 17.02.2016 located in the Messe-Frankurt, Hall 50, Stand
? D96. For information, exhibitors are expected to be above 6000, and over 200
000 visitors from around the world.

Bateria PLC is a Bulgarian company for battery production and in 2002 expanded
its activities in the production of:
-Cleaning and refreshing products for home, office, hospitals, HORECA, offices
and others,           - Products for cleaning and freshening the car,
- Other products.

Most of our products can be found on our website: http://www.bateriamax.com. We
will be happy to visit us at our stand where we can show you our new products
and discuss opportunities for future business together. You are welcome try and
compare the quality of the competitors with ours.

Contacts us:
e-mail: max...@spnet.net
tel.: +359 2 836 75 43
fax: +359 2 936 09 68

Regards
Maxim Minkov
General Manager Bateria PLC.

This is unrequested commercial message under the Law for E-Commerce. Please, if
you do not want to write you any more, answer to this letter as in subject
field write unsub