To ensure you continue to receive our emails please add
newslet...@sender.motherbabychild.me to your safe sender list

Dear Readers,

GREEN COMMUNITY RAMADAN NIGHT MARKET

THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2016 @ THE MARKET MALL
FROM 6pm to 10pm
#CommunityFunMarket #RamadanMarket #GreenCommunity #AP6

YOU ARE INVITED FREE ENTRY
http://link.cpimediagroup.com/u/nrd.php?p=5t57rOX4rT_4415_877715_1_75

Join us at the MotorCity Ramadan Night Market Filled with Traditional
Market, Cultural Activities, Food & Ramadan Spirit

Check Green Community Fun Market Day facebook page
http://link.cpimediagroup.com/u/nrd.php?p=5t57rOX4rT_4415_877715_1_76

Click here to view on browser -
http://link.cpimediagroup.com/u/nrd.php?p=5t57rOX4rT_4415_877715_1_71

You have received this E-mail message from Mother, Baby & Child Media.
Your E-mail address has been recorded because either you have subscribed
to or advertised in our market leading magazine or have registered on
our Web site www.motherbabychild.com.

Is this E-mail in your junk/bulk folder?
To ensure that you receive all future newsletters in your Inbox, add
newslet...@sender.motherbabychild.me to your address book.

© 2016 Mother, Baby & Child Media. All rights reserved.
If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, unsubscribe here -
http://link.cpimediagroup.com/u/reg.php?par=5t57rOX4rT_877715_4415_1_t_289216960_2250

Mother, Baby & Child Media
PO Box 13700, Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: +971 (0)4 433-2398