If you cannot read the email please Click Here.

        Visa Invitation Application Now Open

        Xiamen Stone Fair 2017 is only 4 months away. It's time to plan your
visit. We begin to accept application for the official Visa Invitation Letter
from now on.
        The letter is required by some countries when apply for Visa entering
China. Please consult the Chinese Embassy or Consulate closest to you.

        For applying for the letter, please first complete Visitor Registration
and then submit your personal information.
        If you have submitted last year, you can login the platform by your
email and password. Please double check your info and then Re-submit.

        We will begin to arrange the letters in early December. After we have
finished preparing the invitations, we will promptly send them via email. We
understand that it is important for you to receive the letters in a timely
manner, so if you did not receive them by the end of December, please notify us.

        The 17th China Xiamen International Stone Fair will be held on March
6-9, 2017 at Xiamen, with 180, 000 m2 (2 million ft2) exhibition area. We are
excited to announce that over 2,000 exhibitors from over 56 countries will
gather under one roof. Xiamen Stone Fair will once again present participants
with a truly remarkable networking and industry-wide experience. Thanks to our
collaborators, visitors will be able to observe an array of exhibits and
events: block & slab, mechanical tools, industry forums, stone products, and
stone conservation, among many others.

        Learn more on the Official Website >>>

 Xiamen Jinhongxin Exhibition Co., Ltd.
 Add: Xiamen International Conference and Exhibition Center, Xiamen, China |
P.C.361008
 Tel: 0086-592-5959616 | Fax: 0086-592-5959611 | E-mail: i...@stonefair.org.cn

 Subscribe | Unsubscribe