Not yet a Virginia Citizens Defense League member? Join VCDL at:
http://www.vcdl.org/join-VCDL
VCDL's calendar: http://www.vcdl.org/meetings
Abbreviations used in VA-ALERT: http://www.vcdl.org/help/abbr.html
VA-ALERT archives:  http://www.listbox.com/member/archive/727/=now

*** If you are not an AOL email customer, you can disregard this message ***

Back on December 27, 2016, AOL for some reason bounced everyone on VA-ALERT who
has an AOL email account.  We lost well over 1,000 subscribers in one fell
swoop.  (AOL has had issues before.)

Some of you AOL customers probably were wondering why there were no alerts
during the busy legislative season.  Now you know why.

If you ever suspect you might have been unsubscribed for some reason, it is
easy to see if any VCDL alerts or updates have gone out recently by going to
the VCDL.org web site and looking at "VA-ALERT Archives"  under the "VA-ALERT"
menu item at the top.

If you see a bunch of alert items that you never received, there's a good
chance you have become unsubscribed.  This can happen if emails sent to you
bounce too many times or if you have marked any VA-ALERT messages as "SPAM."

Anyway, we have finally got a resolution with AOL and we reactivated all your
accounts.

We lost you at one of the most important times of the year :-(

Click here to see the current status of gun bills in the General Assembly.
You'll notice that all of the gun-control bills are dead and gone and a slew of
gun-rights bills are alive, with several already heading to the Governor's desk.

A VCDL Update will be coming out later tonight.

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
(VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization
dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to
Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]