Not yet a Virginia Citizens Defense League member? Join VCDL at:
http://vcdl.org/join
VCDL's calendar: http://www.vcdl.org/meetings
Abbreviations used in VA-ALERT: http://www.vcdl.org/help/abbr.html
VA-ALERT archives:  http://www.listbox.com/member/archive/727/=now

Senator Dick Black is one of our strongest allies in the Senate.  While he is
not up for reelection, fundraising is a full-time job for elected officials.

He is having a barbecue on April 29th, and he welcomes VCDL MEMBERS TO ATTEND!

Senator Black was marked for death by ISIS a few years back, and that is a
threat that NEVER goes away!  Dick KNOWS that VCDL members are responsible, and
most of all, PREPARED!

Contributions to his fundraising efforts are welcome but not required.

Please consider coming to support the man who supports your rights.  Carry,
either openly or discreetly, is encouraged at this event!

WHERE: 43471 Thistlewood Court,
                Ashburn, Va. 20147

WHEN: April 29th, 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.

Sponsorships requested from $50-up, but VCDL members welcome AT NO CHARGE!
(I'd appreciate it if you helped him out, just the same!)

Dick Black is a friend to gun owners and holds VCDL in a high regard!

Bob Sadtler
Chairman, VCDL-PAC
Authorized by the Chairman, VCDL-PAC, VA 01-42
Paid for by the Virginia Citizens Defense League PAC
NOT authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee

VA-ALERT is a project of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
(VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization
dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to
Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.

VCDL web page: http://www.vcdl.org [http://www.vcdl.org/]