Hi , I hope my email finds you well! This is Jim from PCBFuture which is
specializing in PCB production and assembly services for many years. We are one
of the leading PCB manufacturers who offering professional service for global
customers . Here are our core service:

1.Quick response: Fastest can quote in half hour and releaes the order in one
hour
2.Engineer support: With team of sophisticated engineers by good communication
3.Just-in-time delivery: Focus on each projects' status everyday promised
delivery on time
4.High quality with low price: We always pursue in making long time business
with you through providomg most efficient servise.5.State of the art Plant and
Guaranteed satisfaction all the time.  There have many Famous PCB broker and
EMS work with us already. We hope to help you enhance your market
competitiveness.  You can see some of the products we made.   If you have any
questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know.  Best regards, Jim Chen

PCB Future
Mob:+86 13006754675
Skype: pcbfuture
www.pcbfuture.com
If you dont want to receive this email anymore, please let us know.