New Page 1

Introduction to VB.Net Programming with Microsoft.Net

28-31st January 2019= , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

 Rate: RM2550

Outline:

Welcome to C#

Working with Variables, Operators, and Expressions

Writing Methods and Applying Scope

Using Decision Statement= s

Using Compound Assignmen= t and Iteration Statements

Creating and Managing Classes and Objects

Understanding Values and