RE: Information you requested

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about how a custom video
commercial will help bring more customers and revenue to your business.
Over the next few days, we will be sharing more with you about our services. We
would like to start today by sharing this important video with you:
Click Here To See It Now (
http://flatironvideoagency.com/?email_id=6&user_id=202&urlpassed=aHR0cDovL2ZsYXRpcm9udmlkZW9hZ2VuY3kuY29tL3doeS1ldmVyeS1idXNpbmVzcy1uZWVkcy1hLWNvbW1lcmNpYWwv&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

We would love to speak with you about our custom video commercials. You can
reach us directly by replying to this email, or calling us at
720.340.2495.
Have a great day,
Carl Rider
Flatiron Video Agency
PO Box 2443
Longmont, CO 80502

Click Here To Unsubscribe (
http://flatironvideoagency.com/?email_id=6&user_id=202&urlpassed=W3Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmtd&controller=stats&hash=531e1824bce2e8636d7e0e344fe6fd79&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) - Edit your subscription (
http://flatironvideoagency.com/?email_id=6&user_id=202&urlpassed=W3N1YnNjcmlwdGlvbnNfbGlua10%3D&controller=stats&hash=3ac75f2743ae535bd9d9dcd579dd74b1&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

PO Box 2443
Longmont, CO 80502