Now until Jan 6th, 2020

__

   Extended Holiday Sale: 25% off Pro Dada Subscriptions!

   [2][IMAGE]

   We had a great response to our Cyber Monday Sale - thanks everyone! We
   are having an extended Holiday Sale, with Pro Dada Subsriptions being
   25% off until the New Year. Don't wait too long to take advantage of
   this sale!

   This offer is good until January 6th, 2020.

   Pro Dada is a special distribution of Dada Mail, that comes with no
   list/subscription limitations.

   Being a Pro Dada Subscriber gives you unlimited access to download Pro
   Dada distribution, as well as the Pro Dada Manual. This manual is
   viewable online, as well as available as a downloadable PDF manual for
   offline viewing (DRM-free).

   Being a Pro Dada Subscriber also gives you direct, prioritized support
   to the developers of Dada Mail through email and Zendesk. With over 19
   years of experience helping people getting the most out of Dada Mail,
   we're here to make sure you're having the best experience when
   utilizing Dada Mail.

   Your Pro Dada install on your own server/hosting account never expires
   and never becomes remotely disabled, even if your Pro Dada
   subscription lapses. Re-up your subscription at any time to re-enable
   access to new versions of the distribution, manual, and to regain our
   professional support.

   Pro Dada comes in two pricing structures: a yearly subscription (for
   $99.95), and a never-ending subscription (for $199.95). We started our
   never-ending subscription over ten years ago, and our customers who
   purchased that ten years ago still have their access!

   Still have questions?
   [3]Email us,
   and we'll try to point you to the right choice for your organization.

   Don't Forget: Pro Dada Install/Upgrade Services - 20% Off
   purchase is necessary. A few different options for installation and
   upgrades are available and start at $74.95 for a one-time installation
   or upgrade. Install/Upgrades can also come with yearly coverage and
   start at $174.95 and a new option: lifetime coverage for $299
   (introductory price).

   We'll upgrade any installation of Dada Mail, no matter who did the
   initial installation, or how old it is. We can also handle difficult
   projects, like fixing broken installations, migrating installations to
   a new platform, etc.

   [4]Learn
   About and Request a Pro Dada Install Today

   Don't forget to use the Coupon Code:

   HOLIDAY2019
   ===========

   For 20% off your order! (Now until Jan 6th, 2020)

   Dada Mail v11.7.0 Released
   --------------------------

   [5]Learn
   more about the changes to expect in our newest blog post. , as well as
   taking a look at the
   [6]changelog
   for the nitty-gritty details .

   Happy Holidays