Thanks, Mark! I'll take a look at those resources.

Joshua

________________________________
From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Mark
Cooper <mark.coo...@lyrasis.org>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 1:07:06 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace & Docker - experiences?

Hi Joshua,

The archivesspace-build repo is very old and should really be deprecated before
too long. It's based on early work we did at LYRASIS. I'm not too familiar with
the other repo but it's using very old components so would just be a starting
point.

We use:

https://github.com/lyrasis/docker-archivesspace

https://hub.docker.com/r/lyrasis/archivesspace/

Which we keep up to date.

I've been intending to propose a Dockerfile added to the core ArchivesSpace
repository (starting with a pull request) to setup an automated build from
release tags and from the master branch for the latest code at Docker Hub. Then
you'd be able to pull like:

docker pull ...

archivesspace/archivesspace # :latest

archivesspace/archivesspace:1.5.1

etc.

This would be a good thing for everyone (who's interested in using Docker =)
... and invisible to anyone who isn't.

Best,

Mark

Mark Cooper