Carolyn and Leilani,
Thanks for your feedback!  Since the distinction doesn’t seem to print in the
PDF version of the finding aid, and since my institution doesn’t yet been
implementing a public interface, one thing I am concerned about is whether
these distinctions will actually be reflected, and what sort of capabilities
they can open up as far as being machine-actionable.  I’d want as many things
to be as machine-actionable as possible, but I also don’t want to be
duplicating more work than I have to, especially if the machine-actionable
function may not be functionable.  Does anyone in the ASpace team know?  Thanks!
Lydia