As would we!

*Thomas San Filippo*
/Systems and Educational Technology Liaison/

Pronouns: he/him/his; they/them/their(s)

Madeleine Clark Wallace Library <https://wheatoncollege.edu/academics/library/>, G34
Wheaton College <https://wheatoncollege.edu>
26 E. Main Street, Norton, MA 02766 <https://goo.gl/maps/d5JvoKZUEXy>
(508) 286-5601 <tel:+15082865601>
Twitter: @WallaceLibrary <https://twitter.com/WallaceLibrary> | Instagram: /wallacelibrary <https://www.instagram.com/wallacelibrary/> | Facebook: wheatoncollege <https://www.facebook.com/WheatonCollege/>