We've decided to abandon DACS for the title rule for ease of access so I've
been updating our titles to go "Last Name, First Name Papers". While on the
public side the title shows up as the changed name, it still sorts titles by
the old name. I have also noticed that no matter what you change the title to,
on the list of Resources on the staff side, the name stays the original. Is
there somewhere else that's *not* the Title field that I should be updating as
well? Or is it something that it just takes the ArchivesSpace database a bit of
time to catch up?