Hi folks

I've got the

--- Backtrace Sequel::DatabaseError: Java::JavaSql::SQLException: HOUR_OF_DAY:
1 -> 2 (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1229)

issue which I see from threads can happen after Daylight Saving. I've never
seen it before, but it looks like our users have put some data in today that's
thrown it out.

I've found a few fixes talked about, but I wanted to check with yourselves to
see if there was an official fix that I could safely run.

I've taken the system down temporarily.

Cheers
Scott

Scott Renton

Digital Library Development & Systems

Floor F East

Argyle House

515219

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh
Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.