Dear all,

Hello, this is Corey from the University of Georgia. I hope everyone is well,
staying healthy, and getting lots of sunshine!

Would anyone be able to help me write a couple of documentation examples for
the find_by_id/resources API
endpoint<https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/?python#find-resources-by-their-identifiers>?
 Specifically, I need help with making a SHELL example and an example using an
ARK to find a resource. I've already submitted a Python
example<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/2690/files#diff-a543b43e9ee4c4d1609d9e4d7b767d0748928330ca8a3f59517c0b23e792d18b>
 for this endpoint, but I don't have access to any ARK IDs to test and I cannot
figure out how to parse the identifier parameter in SHELL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm available in the Archivists Working
with Archival Data slack server if that is a better communication method.

Thanks,

Corey
Corey Schmidt
Special Collections Libraries | Project Management Librarian/Archivist
300 S Hull St | Athens, GA 30605
corey.schm...@uga.edu<mailto:corey.schm...@uga.edu>
[University of Georgia]