From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Nic
Stanton-Roark
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 9:23 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Cataloging library special collections in
aspace?

Hi all,
Does anyone have experience with or examples of cataloging special collections
primarily of printed monographs but also some archival type objects like
correspondence, manuscripts, etc? Would love to collect a broad set of examples
for an upcoming project.
Thanks in advance!

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/12NAXcrheA7ri8cNo3aTvszT839K7QkJwLdJFI39Drh8D9Rtvcu4l7Tz2l4VTffNa6gIbKSro9d-GR3HpzTjuuQv3gh20JEDEv3vPg8fbm0EVEaA_Rz1pgiLOPmlqh3tmgtOpmztVIQ0ULDX140z17GfqfZwMmpSbi_AMUfQ0shWaHx-rseuM7mKug]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__anderson.edu_&d=DwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=wwc_Z_TbmWbPFh7My2zRxmrGgCNO-71Fwzlmd8YZVUY&m=_WvGETXfRhLrWsmdAEo_Z4e-2RPFjrsUAyxnTcsrRVInFyFr0hqqQprpLxHpgk__&s=qjDsoy7nJpstjqqVKiJXkzc7Tl8Mny_eae6-fCq_SbM&e=>

NIC DON STANTON-ROARK

Archivist

Nicholson Library

o: 765.641.4285

He/Him

disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this
email from your system.