From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Brian
Harrington <brian.harring...@lyrasis.org>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2022 12:13 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issue with searching by identifier in
PUI

Hi Jesse,

Just FYI, there’s a JIRA for this issue here:
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-1556

Brian

From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Jesse
Griffis <jagrif...@mail.wvu.edu>
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 2:53 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
PUI

Thanks for the idea. From a quick test it appears that searching by identifier
requires an exact match and doesn't work with wildcards in 3.3.1. Strangely
partial matches and wildcards do work in 2.8.0.

Jesse Griffis

Prof. Tech. 2

Systems Development

WVU Libraries