Dear ArchivesSpace users,

Registration is now open for our Spring community-wide trainings. To learn more
about upcoming community-wide trainings or view information about past
trainings, visit https://archivesspace.org/using-archivesspace/trainings.

The first training offered this year will be on using Agents, Subjects and
Classifications in ArchivesSpace.  This training will be offered on March 29,
2023, from 1pm-4pm ET/10am-1pm PT.  If you are interested in attending this
training, you can register at https://www.lyrasis.org/ASpaceEventMarch.

In this training, users will learn how to create, edit, and manage agent and
subject records, link agent and subject records to material description
records, and create and manage classifications in ArchivesSpace.

The second training offered this year will be on using the ArchivesSpace Public
User Interface (PUI).  This training will be offered on April 19, 2023, from
1pm-4pm ET/10am-1pm PT.  If you are interested in attending this training, you
can register at https://www.lyrasis.org/ASpaceEventApril.

In this training, users will learn how to navigate the ArchivesSpace Public
User Interface, use subject and agent records to link related material, how to
use classification to group related material and how to make customizations to
the Public User Interface to improve the user experience for staff and
researchers.

Both trainings assume a basic understanding of archival workflows and metadata
formats as well as experience navigating the ArchivesSpace staff user
interface.  If you plan to attend our community-wide trainings without the
required background, we encourage you to review the recorded ArchivesSpace
basics training available on our Getting Started
webpage<https://archivesspace.org/using-archivesspace/getting-started>.

These trainings are open to anyone using or interested in ArchivesSpace but
ArchivesSpace members are eligible for a discount.  If you qualify for the
member discount, you will need to reach out to
archivesspaceh...@lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspaceh...@lyrasis.org> to receive
a member promo code before registering.

If you have any questions, please email
archivesspaceh...@lyrasis.org<mailto:archivesspaceh...@lyrasis.org>.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.cro...@lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.cro...@lyrasis.org>