I hope someone can assist me with this. When I try to load a folder-title list
for a series via a spreadsheet I get the following error: ERROR: Error(s)
detected: Processing stopped at row 0 [Some system error has occurred
[undefined method `each' for #<RubyXL::Chartsheet:0x2582d786>].] The odd thing
is that I have loaded 2 other spreadsheets to series in the same collection and
have not had any problems. I have compared the non-loading spreadsheet to those
that loaded and cannot detect a difference (other than the contents, of course)
that would cause an abort in the loading sequence. Thank you for any help you
can provide.

Jim Cross

James Cross
Manuscripts Archivist