You can have your list password sent to you by going here:

  http://www.arie-l.org/#subscribers

Enter your email address in the last text box on the page and click the
Unsubscribe or Edit Options button. On the following page, click the
Remind button and your list password will be sent to you.

Hope this helps.

  * Mark Roberts
 ** ARIE-L List Manager
*** [EMAIL PROTECTED]