Afternoon everyone,

Our Ariel decided to crash and burn today.  We are in the process of
reinstalling Ariel 4.1.1.

If you have articles waiting to send to us, please hold them until later this
afternoon.  Or feel free to email them to us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you have requested an article from us
we will send them out once we get Ariel up and running.  If the process takes
longer than today, we will email the articles to you or fax them to you.

We hope to be back up and working by this afternoon.  Thanks for your
understanding and patience.

Cindy

Cindy Caton

Head, Interlibrary Loan

UAMS Library Slot 586

4301 West Markham Street

Little Rock AR  72205

501.686.6744 (voice)

501.686.6745 (fax)

ARUARK/AKM

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.