Ariel is down at Lebanon Valley College (LVC).  Please either email [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or fax to 717-867-6979.

We upgraded to Ariel 4.1.1 on  a new PC last week and now are unable to send or
receive documents.  The log file error message is:

Sending document 45306677,331 User name ok, need password
Send failed for document 45306677,530 Not logged in, user or password incorrect!

I have emailed Ariel support, but if anyone has any experience with this error
message, I'd really appreciate the help.  Thanks!

Susan Krall
ILL Assistant
LVC Library
(717) 867-6976