Forwarded by the list manager
==============================

Question:  When you have Ariel installed on a computer, does it block
you from using the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer to download
PDFs as tifs?  We do this sometimes as an alternative to MyMorph.  Seems
as if someone mentioned not allowing Image Writer a while back when I
asked for advice about installing 4.1.1. on a new computer (?)

FYI: We installed Ariel 4.1.1 on a new computer a few days ago.  Earlier
this summer someone sent to the list a sheet with steps that was last
updated June 1, 2006.  The links for Ariel 3.3 and 4.1.1 downloads were
out of date.  Here are the links that Infotrieve sent to me:

     Ariel 3.3   http://www4.Infotrieve.com/Ariel/downloads/full-v33.zip

     Ariel 4.1.1   http://www4.infotrieve.com/ariel/files/ariel411.exe

     Ariel 4.1.1 installation procedure

     http://www4.infotrieve.com/ariel/Ariel4stepbystep.html

These worked quite easily, except my Patron Delivery won't send to our
local email system, which our IT is trying to fix.  Don't think it is
anything that I did wrong or didn't do in settings.

W. Stephen Breedlove

Reference Librarian/Interlibrary Loan Coordinator

La Salle University Library

Philadelphia, PA