-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glynis
Asu
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:13 AM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Web server for articles?

Dear Ariel-ers,

Does anybody have a recent assessment of the cost involved in setting up

and running a server where users can log in to download their Ariel
articles (as opposed to our current practice of sending pdfs via
e-mail?).

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been discussed.

Glynis Asu, Reference Librarian / Interlibrary Loan Coordinator Burke
Library, Hamilton College 198 College Hill Road Clinton, NY 13323
(315) 859-4482 <>< Fax: (315) 859-4542
ARIE-L mailing list
Mail the list at ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/arie-l@u.washington.edu/