If someone would be so kind as to send an Ariel test transmission to
Macon State College Library (GOM) at the following IP address
168.16.176.22. For each received test I will respond with a send test.
Please notify me at the e-mail address listed below. Thanks in advance.

Richard Sager
Library Assistant
Macon State College Library
Serials Department
100 College Station Dr.
Macon, GA 31206
(478) 471-2093

safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the
line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting
GERONIMO!"

Bill McKenna; Professional Motorcycle Racer, Cycle Magazine Feb. 1982