Forwarded by the list manager
==============================

Hi,

EEX is  running v. 4.1.1 with a PS 30003 scanner and v. 3.4 with a Canon
400 microfilm scanner/printer.   Version 4.1.1 has suddenly
begun converting many of our scans to GDI, which libraries generally
can't read.   Version 3.4 has just as inexplicably begun converting our
scanned documents to TIFF, which is not nearly as user friendly as
PDF.  This conversion happens when we end the scan and fill in
the information including ILL no. and destination. We can email any of
our scanned documents to addresses in our patron address book and the
documents are PDFs.   Does anyone know how to set the scan format to PDF
for all addresses?  Do we have to add all the libraries into our patron
address book?

I would much appreciate any wisdom offered.

Thanks,

Linda K. Neely
Reference,  Interlibrary
Loan & MeLCat Librarian
Library of Michigan
Department of History, Arts & Libraries
702 W. Kalamazoo Street
Lansing, MI 48915
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>

My Phone: 517-373-3687
Fax:  517-373-5853
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>