From: "ARIE-L" <mark...@u.washington.edu>
To: ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:57:11 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: [ARIE-L] IUP closed for Holidays

Forwarded by the list manager
==============================

Dear Ariel users,

The IUPUI University Library (IUP) Interlibrary Services department will
be closed from December 22, 2008 to January 4, 2009. We will be
scheduled as a non-supplier on these dates with OCLC.

Requests submitted during this time will not be processed until January
5, 2009.

Happy holidays!

Rebecca A Mock
IUPUI University Library (IUP)
Interlibrary Services
Document Delivery
755 W Michigan St
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5195
317-278-2595
rm...@iupui.edu
ul...@iupui.edu

"The slightest thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest poss=
ibility of crossing my mind"
~ Douglas Adams 1952-2001