Want to work and live in sunny South Florida, where the beaches are open 24/7,
typical winter temperatures are 70 to 80 degrees, and housing prices have
dropped like a truckload of rocks?

Position Announcement - Resource Sharing Librarian, University Libraries,
Florida International University, Miami & North Miami, FL
http://floridalibraryjobs.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=job.view&jobID=2692

------------
Douglas Hasty
Head, Access Services Dept., University Libraries
Florida International University
Miami, FL 33199
voice: (305) 348-2459
fax:  (305) 348-6055
http://douglashasty.com
"Thought before action, if possible." Dick Francis, mystery writer
"May I aspire to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am." anonymous
"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand
like a rock." Thos. Jefferson