UAF's Ariel server is currently down as of today due to a campus wide server infection. IT still doesn't know what caused it... and can not give us details as to a solution. Therefore, if you have documents you were going to send our way via Ariel, please now send them via Odyssey, email attachment, fax or snail mail until further notice. Thank you for your assistance with regard to our situation. Have a good weekend and or Holiday.
Regards,
Casey B.

--
Casey Bywater
Interlibrary Loan Systems Technician University of Alaska Fairbanks Rasmuson Library 310 Tanana Loop Fairbanks, AK 99775

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative!
                                                Oscar Wilde.