From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Mark @
ILL
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:37 PM
To: ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] HELP! with message "Will Retry Send"

Forwarded by this list manager
===============================

I've been using Ariel 3.4 for what seems a very long time, but my
understanding of its technical aspects is still rudimentary.  I am
suddenly getting a "Will Retry Send" message when I try to FTP a
document.  Some time ago I suddenly found that I could FTP only to
patrons within our medical system, so for ILL I usually send to myself,
then forward the document to its requesting library.  I've checked "My
Computer settings" since a change in the IS Server setting (after IS did
some system work) has previously been the culprit, but it remains at 1.

Janis I. Silver, MA, AHIP
Health Sciences Library
Southern NH Medical Center
Nashua, NH 03061-2014 =20