Hello,

We are having a problem getting Ariel to work on our new Vista computer. We
have followed the directions from Keith Welch at Indiana University for using
MS SQL Express 2005 and then transferring the old Ariel.mdf over to the new
computer. We are fairly certain that the database is connected because we can
see our Patron file. However, something is wrong because the log file is full
of errors stating the following:

DBFail Unable to fetch send Entry Reason:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Alias'..

We found some old messages on the listserv talking about adjusting the default
folder location (by removing RLG from the string), but we aren't sure where we
would adjust the default folder location or if that is the issue. Does anyone
have advice? Tech support seems to be stumped since we haven't heard back from
them in over a week.

Thanks!
Holly Klump
ILL Coordinator