From: arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman1.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of JONES,
RICK
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:34 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: [ARIE-L] e-mail delivery

While I suppose it's a little tacky to bring up here but we are
considering dropping ariel and sending and receiving articles via e-mail
.pdf. I was wondering if libraries who use ariel are also sending and
receving e-mail .pdf files and if this is becoming more common.

Thanks,

Rick Jones
Circulation Supervisor
E. M. White Library