I have been experimenting with importing PDF or TIF files that have been
scanned from our digital copier.  When I import them into Ariel,
however, the import process so severely compresses the file size that
the resulting document in Ariel is highly pixelated and barely readable.

Is there any setting that would allow the imported file to be imported
without file compression so the quality of the document would not be
reduced?

I have played around with the settings in the winariel.ini file, but
nothing that I have tried has changed the end result of the import
process.

--
Blake Walter
Director, Brimson Grow Library