UAF's Ariel is down... Please do not send any electronic documents to UAF via Ariel at this time... We are not sure when it will be operational again. Currently in the process of purchasing a new machine, as the old ones hardware has died.

**Again, please do not send electronic documents to UAF - (OCLC Symbol) via Ariel.
Our IP address is: ill-ariel.elmer.uaf.edu or 137.229.33.21

Please send all electronic request to UAF via Odyssey at: 206.107.42.144/ILL or email attachment at: fyr...@uaf.edu (preferred over fax or snail mail) or fax at 907-474-5744 or snail mail (see address below)

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Casey B.

--
Casey Bywater
Interlibrary Loan Systems Technician University of Alaska Fairbanks Rasmuson Library 310 Tanana Loop Fairbanks, AK 99775

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative!
                                                Oscar Wilde.