University of Washington (OCLC: WAU) will be going to non-supplier
status for OCLC and DOCLINE requesting August 1st through August 4th. We
are merging our Health Sciences Libraries and our Main Library
Interlibrary Loan operations. We will be back in supplier status on
August 5th. OCLC symbol WAU and DOCLINE symbol WAUWAS will remain the
same - requests may still be sent to the same symbols.

   Mark Roberts               |  Interlibrary Loan

   Library Technician Lead    |  Univ of Washington Libraries
   mark...@u.washington.edu   |  G027 Suzzallo Library - Box 352900
   Phone: 206.543.1878        |  Seattle, WA  98195-2900