(Please excuse cross-postings)

In the past, the ALA RUSA STARS International ILL Committee members
invited members of these listservs to participate in an online survey on
the topic of International Borrowing and Lending. The purpose of the
survey was to gain a better understanding of barriers to this activity
and to work towards improving collaboration. Your feedback and continued
support for the project was appreciated.

Our group is pleased to announce that the results of our survey are now
being published. Our Executive Summary can be read at ALA RUSA STARS
International ILL Committee's website:
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/rusa/sections/stars/section/internationill/intill.cfm.

In addition, an article about the survey will be published in the Fall
2009 issue of "Reference & User Services Quarterly.”

Sincerely,

--
Head of Access Services
University of Wisconsin-Madison